Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
10 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Chipping paint by Ryan Tate
2. God Is… Truth by MAD21
3. Be the Friend You Wish You Had by Michael Hyatt
4. What We Do Echoes for Eternity by Adam
5. How to Lead in Neutral by artie
6. Treasure – Blog Carnival by PeterP
7. How to Raise a Jerk by Reggie Joiner
8. Perfect vs. interesting by Seth Godin
9. KEYS TO EFFECTIVE FIGHTING (PART 1) by Mike Foster
10. Let Go by Michael
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!