Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
10 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Remodeling In Progress. Please Excuse the Mess. by Dusty Rayburn
2. GRACE FOR OTHERS, BUT NOT FOR ME by Sarah Markley
3. Showing Up by Michael J. Ellis
4. Leader, Remake Thyself by Scott
5. Reserving Judgment and Barry Bonds by Matt
6. The Top 5 Lies of Perfectionism (Starting New Principle #3) by Bonnie Gray
7. What Are You Doing to Protect Your Marriage? by Michael Hyatt
8. Here I Go Again on My Own (Not) by jason
9. Why You Can’t Hope in Possibilities by revtrev
10. GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND HIGH BOUNCE RATES by Matthew Snider
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!