Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
10 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. God Is… Forgiving by MAD21
2. Always Something by Michael J. Ellis
3. The Local Church and Monasticism… a Growing Learning Curve by Pete Scazzero
4. Insanity Per Hour by Scott
5. I Don’t Write About Theory by revtrev
6. How To Forgive by Carey Nieuwhof
7. Bad Loses, Good Wins by jason
8. The Benefits of Playing Full Out by Michael Hyatt
9. Plan Passion…or Passion will Pass you By by artie
10. Dare to Listen by Matt
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!