Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
11 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Don’t Let Fear Kill Your Dream by Matt
2. THE COURAGE TO BE YOU by Mike Foster
3. Stagnation in 3 Easy Steps by jason
4. You Don’t Know the Battle They’re Fighting by PeterP
5. Leap and the Net Will Appear by Michael Hyatt
6. Fatherhood is Full of Will I’s by Adam
7. Finding Life as a Parent by Carey Nieuwhof
8. Is Your Church Worth $50M To Your Community? by artie
9. Godly Maturity is Found in Knowledge by David Knapp
10. Sometimes It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better: Thoughts on Easter by Bonnie Gray
11. Friends No Matter What? by Michael J. Ellis
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!