Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
11 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. The Epidemic of Quitting by Matt
2. Assembled Passion by Ryan Tate
3. In It to Win It – Conquering Church by artie
4. Three Reasons Why You Must Guard Your Heart by Michael Hyatt
5. Big questions, tough answers by bradhuebert
6. Just imagine how much you’d get done by Seth Godin
7. Road – Blog Carnival by PeterP
8. Three Questions that will Change your Church by David Norman
9. Why Are We Afraid To Quit? (Starting New Principle #2) by Bonnie Gray
10. Focus On Who You Are by Michael J. Ellis
11. Work…Enthusiastically? by jason
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!