Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 11 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Positions v. Interests by Carey Nieuwhof
2. The Power of Surrender by Pete Wilson
3. Where Do You Put Yourself in Your List of Priorities? by Michael Hyatt
4. I am not my sin. by bradhuebert
5. You Overwhelm by Michael
6. Renewal – Blog Carnival by PeterP
7. Our Worth In The Master’s Hand by Dusty Rayburn
8. A Great Marriage Requires Men and Women Who Are Different by Bonnie Gray
9. You don’t need more time by Seth Godin
10. Talking Bad about Jesus by jason
11. Do We Forget About Each Other? by revtrev
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!