Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
11 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. The Elusive Six-Pack Abs by jason
2. A Culture of Grace by Justin and Trisha
3. Making a Difference is Easier than You Think… by Matt
4. Getting the Most Out of What You Have Been Gifted by Adam
5. Destined to Fail by Ryan Tate
6. Goals – Blog Carnival by PeterP
7. 3 Things Jesus Knew That Helped Him To Rest by revtrev
8. The Power of “No” by David Norman
9. Messy Spirituality by Michael J. Ellis
10. If You Listen To Music You Understand Life Rhythm by Scott
11. Emotional Rest: Are You Afraid To Tell Yourself The Truth? by Bonnie Gray
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!