Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 12 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Choose Joy by Pete Wilson
2. Celebrate Small Wins by Adam
3. Are You Available? by Kendra Fleming
4. They Show Up by Michael J. Ellis
5. Just semantics? by bradhuebert
6. Can You Rest? by revtrev
7. when you’re in need of a bit of real stress relief by Ann Voskamp
8. Art of Reciprocity by Michael
9. Time to Offer God Our All by Dusty Rayburn
10. How Our Words Impact Others by Michael Hyatt
11. Make big plans by Seth Godin
12. Giving Myself Permission To Be Loved by Bonnie Gray
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!