Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
15 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. God Is… Approachable by MAD21
2. Success Isn’t Always Evident by Scott
3. Sit Down by Michael
4. Accepting false limits by Seth Godin
5. Broken Not Bitter by Lindsey
6. Get into the Game by Matt
7. 5 Ways I Ignore the Holy Spirit by Ryan Tate
8. Accountable and Responsible in Christian Fellowship by Dusty Rayburn
9. What’s Most Important? by Pete Wilson
10. Jesus Knew How to Stay Connected with the Father by revtrev
11. Bonsai marriage tree: Men, do you have one? by bradhuebert
12. If by Michael J. Ellis
13. Denying the DNA by Princess Lilac
14. How Do You Enjoy Time With God? Whitespace: A Photo Journal by Bonnie Gray
15. A To-Don’t List by Carey Nieuwhof
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!