Everyone who knows me, knows that I love statistics. So, before I share the details about today’s book giveaway I want to share my top ten viewed posts from the past 3 years. Here they are in order of views:
1. Insecurity destroys relationships (1577 vews)
2. Lessons from a Leper (1167 views)
3. What is your personal leadership style? (1006 views)
4. Creative ways to share the gospel (867 views)
5. Would you let go of the rope? (804 views)
6. Persistence and Perseverance (734 views)
7. I am God’s workmanship (700 views)
8. I AM . . . the way, the truth and the life (680 views)
9. What does it mean to surrender to God? (621 views)
10. Two kinds of surrender (606 views)
I want to thank all of you again for taking the time to read my blog!
Okay, now it is time for this week’s giveaway. This week I am giving away a copy of Robert McGee’s book The Search for Significance: Getting a Glimpse of Your True Worth Through God’s Eyes.
Here’s how you win a copy of this awesome book:
1. Please tweet this: @KevinMartineau is celebrating his 3 year blogiversary and he is giving away a book! Click here for more details: http://su.pr/1DE3rn
2. Leave a comment. Share which post of mine is your favourite or share one of your own favourite posts.
You get 1 entry for every tweet/RT you make (you can RT as many times as you like:) For BONUS entries: Digg, like on Facebook and/or Stumble this post with one of the buttons below. I will assign every entry a number and then use Random.org to choose the winner.