Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
8 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Be the Pursuer by Carey Nieuwhof
2. Growing Up Is Limiting (and That’s Good) by jason
3. Jump In by Michael
4. Get Rebellious To Become Lifegiving by Bonnie Gray
5. The Science and Strategy of Keyword Research for SEO by John Saddington
6. 5 Reasons Why You Need to Get Better at Saying “No” by Michael Hyatt
7. Embracing constraints by Seth Godin
8. What Kills the Kingdom? by artie
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!