Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
9 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. 10 Signs Of Marriage Failure and 10 Ways To Save It (part 1 of 2) by Scott
2. When Small Becomes Large by Matt
3. Forecast Calls for Rain by jason
4. Disaster tolerance by Seth Godin
5. 5 Ways To Help Your Teen Steer Clear From Suicidal Thoughts by revtrev
6. The Little Life-Saving Station by Ryan Tate
7. Three Words Every Parent Needs by Carey Nieuwhof
8. How to Use Evernote as a Blogger by Michael Hyatt
9. Enough To Look Accountable by Justin and Trisha
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!