I LOVE COMMENTS!
Comments on this blog are very important to me. They create conversations and content just as valuable as the content of the post itself.
I highly encourage comments on this blog!
There are though, a few general guidelines that I’d love for you to follow as well as a few things you need to know:
My Comment Policy and Guidelines:
- I encourage you to comment. I love comments on this blog. Share your thoughts, I encourage you to disagree or see things differently.
- Please keep your comments on the blog post topic. Don’t go off on a tangent or a totally unrelated subject.
- You are 100% responsible for your comment and it represents not only your opinion but also you as a person. Take that into consideration when you post!
- You “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on Shooting the Breeze harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for no reason. I have never had to do this yet but if I do moderate and/or change a comment I will make note of it in the comment itself.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments that go against this comment policy.
- I reserve the right to “shut down” comments on a particular post if I feel the discussion is getting way off topic or out of hand (i.e. name calling, being rude and offensive).
- I reserve the right to block offensive commenters.
- Names – I’d prefer that you use your real name, but you may use a “brand name” or online persona if you wish.
- URL – Please use a legitimate and operating URL that you control specifically.
- Email – Please use a working email address as I may want to contact you directly!
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice. I don’t have issue with “bad” language unless it is used aggressively or in poor taste.
- No personal attacks of any kind will be accepted!
- My goal on this blog is to create exceptional value through my posts as well as to create a community that creates value as well. Please keep your comment of that type and kind: High Value!
- Please no affiliate links in your comments and please limit the amount of links in your comment.
- I will protect your privacy and will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- I hate spam. Don’t do it! I use Akismet to help me with this.
- If your comment is classified as spam by mistake I will do the best I can to get it out of my spam folder as quickly as possible.
- You grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing. Thanks!
Again, I LOVE COMMENTS and I want to do as much as I possibly can to foster community and conversation here on this blog!