Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
9 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Martha worked to Impress Jesus – Mary was Impressed by Him by Dusty Rayburn
2. I’ve Never Been A Dennis Rodman Fan by Pete Wilson
3. What Story Are You Telling Yourself? by Michael Hyatt
4. Never Beyond by Justin and Trisha
5. “I’m under a lot of pressure…” by Seth Godin
6. How to Keep Going, When You Can’t by artie
7. Small Acts of Faith: The Penny Man (Guest Post By Paper Angels Author Billy Coffey) by Bonnie Gray
8. Finding More Grace as a Parent by Carey Nieuwhof
9. Some Thoughts on Growth by Willena Flewelling
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!