Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
6 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. Do You Have a Personal Platform Plan for 2013? by Michael Hyatt
2. A Game We Always Lose by Justin and Trisha
3. Spiritual Procrastination by Pete Wilson
4. Getting out of the Bargain Bin by jason
5. New Year, New Heart by Carey Nieuwhof
6. Shame, Guilt, and Leadership by Pete Scazzero
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!