Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
6 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. GRACE AFTER BETRAYAL By Justin Davis
2. Courage Is Not the Absence of Fear by Michael Hyatt
3. A Collection of Moments by Pete Wilson
4. The Interminable Waiting by jason
5. Breaking The Weekly Cycle In Ministry by Scott
6. 20,000 Days and Counting by ThatGuyKC
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!