Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
6 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. 4 Types of People You Need in Your Life by Shannon O’Dell
2. 4 Financial Lessons from David and Goliath by Adam Faughn
3. Fear of Intimacy by jason
4. Are You Focusing On the Right Thing? by Carey Nieuwhof
5. The Link Between Problem Solving and Effective Decision Making by Marquita Herald
6. How To Be A Deep Listener by Scott
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!