Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
7 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. 3 THINGS I WISH I’D KNOWN by Mohan
2. How to Do More of What You Love and Less of What You Don’t by Michael Hyatt
3. Nothing Changes Until Something Changes by Justin and Trisha
4. Habit #7 by Seth Godin
5. Leading Through Change by Pete Wilson
6. 3 Keys to Follow Through by jason
7. 5 Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Tell The Truth by Carey Nieuwhof
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Favourite Funny Picture
I thought I would lighten up your day with my favourite funny picture I came across this week. Enjoy!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!