Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
7 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. The Secret to Overcoming Any Fear by Michael Hyatt
2. How to Improve Any Relationship by Justin and Trisha
3. A field guide to the Meeting Troll by Seth Godin
4. The Church Is Not A Factory by Pete Wilson
5. Speak Up Or You’ll Wind Up Eating Celery by Larry Hehn
6. Do You Suffer Well? by jason
7. Am I Growing as a Leader? by Pete Scazzero
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Favourite Funny Picture
I thought I would lighten up your day with my favourite funny picture I came across this week. Enjoy!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!