Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
7 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Lord, Do With Me as You Please by Dusty Rayburn
2. 12 Ways to Know If You Are a Leader by Michael Hyatt
3. 2 Things Most Christians Are Good At by Pete Wilson
4. More than You Can Handle by jason
5. Why Your Kids Need Someone Else to Talk To by Carey Nieuwhof
6. Principle Of The Finite by Scott
7. What Parenting is Teaching Me by kristen
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite posts from the past week? I would love to check them out!