Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
7 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. The river guide and the rapids by Seth Godin
2. satan’s favorite word. by jon acuff
3. The Love You’re Looking For by Pete Wilson
4. Why You Should Nurture Your Imagination by John Frainee
5. What You and Celebrities Have in Common by jason
6. Patience = Money in the Bank by Terry Scalzitti
7. Learning from Angelina Jolie by Pete Scazzero
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Favourite Funny Picture
I thought I would lighten up your day with my favourite funny picture I came across this week. Enjoy!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!