Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
6 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Are Cell Phones Bad For Parenting? by Pete Wilson
2. Complete, Passionate, Earnest Trust: Faith by Dusty Rayburn
3. The Fine Line Between Working Hard and Letting Go by Michael Hyatt
4. God of First and Last Resorts by jason
5. Changing The Oil by Scott
6. Jesus is NOT predictable by Ryan Tate
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite posts from the past week? I would love to check them out!