Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
8 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. Desperate For God by Justin and Trisha
2. Tried and false by Seth Godin
3. Convenient Relationships by Pete Wilson
4. Give Me Grace, Give Me Discipline by jason
5. The Relaxed Jesus by Pete Scazzero
6. Values: What You Do Even When Nobody’s Looking by Marquita Herald
7. The Pain Is Too Deep by Scott
8. How to Get Over Your Fear of Public Speaking by Michael Hyatt
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Favourite Funny Picture
I thought I would lighten up your day with my favourite funny picture I came across this week. Enjoy!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!