Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
9 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Breeding a Culture of Intentionally Sincere Disciples by Ryan Tate
2. Why You Need to Sweat the Small Stuff by jason
3. Normalize Conflict With These Three Phrases by Scott
4. Counterfeit Intimacy by Justin and Trisha
5. Game On! by Larry Hehn
6. YOU HAVE BELIEVED THE LIE FOR TOO LONG by Mike Foster
7. An Epic Adventure by Cara Martens
8. Before You Send That Angry E-mail by Michael Hyatt
9. The God of All Comfort by Dusty Rayburn
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite posts from the past week? I would love to check them out!