Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
7 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. 10 Leadership Principles of President Abraham Lincoln by Shannon O’Dell
2. Less Is More by Larry Hehn
3. Are You Doing It Because You Love It Or for the Reward That Follows? by Lucille Zimmerman
4. Family Traditions by Reggie Joiner
5. The False Self by Pete Scazzero
6. What Everyone Wants But Few Experience by Justin and Trisha
7. How To Tell If You’re Burning Out by Scott
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Favourite Funny Picture
I thought I would lighten up your day with my favourite funny picture I came across this week. Enjoy!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!