This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 10 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Celebrating Moments by Pete Wilson
2. How To Live With A Light Yoke by revtrev
3. 7 Lies Christians Believe by David Knapp
4. Broken – Blog Carnival by PeterP
5. I Quit – My New Year’s Resolution by Pete Scazzero
6. Procrastination – my greatest sin by TaterHouse
7. ONE WORD 2011 by Mike Foster
8. Accountability To No One? by Scott
9. Do You Plan For The Worst And Hope For The Best? by Bonnie Gray
10. What Demands Response for You? by jason
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!
If you liked this post, please retweet it, stumble it, digg it, like it on Facebook, share on Reddit and/or share it with one of the other buttons below! Thanks!