Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
8 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. How to Avoid Procrastinating When You Feel Overwhelmed by Lucille Zimmerman
2. What Every Husband Needs from His Wife (That He Usually Gets at Work) by Justin and Trisha
3. A Step Towards Influence by Pete Wilson
4. Too wrapped up in myself to notice? by Larry Hehn
5. But It’s So Easy for Him… by jason
6. Why Your Kids Need Five Other Adults in Their Lives by Carey Nieuwhof
7. The One Certainty in My Life by Dusty Rayburn
8. How To Keep Your Sanity In A Connected World by Scott
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite posts from the past week? I would love to check them out!