This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 11 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. ships.in.bottles by herbhalstead
2. What If Pastors Actually Pastored One Another? by Brandon
3. The Cost of Living an Open Life by Sarah Markley
4. No pushy by bradhuebert
5. The Power of Social Bookmarking Tools by kieshaeasley
6. The problem with putting it all on the line… by Seth Godin
7. Are you a Gluttonous Voyeur? by Peter P
8. From a Rainy Day to a Starry Night by Anne Jackson
9. Color Outside The Lines by Michael
10. Personal Growth In 2 Words by Scott Couchenour
11. The Potter, the Pitcher, and Purpose by jason
Go and check out these great posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the Simply Linked widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!