This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 11 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Yes is no by bradhuebert
2. How Can We Stop Worry? Step One – Agree God Cares by revtrev
3. fellowship is for sissy christians by kely braswell
4. Will it Blend? by Ryan Tate
5. The Way to Feed a Hungry Heart:Letters about Serving with Words by Ann Voskamp
6. A Difference is Being Made by Dusty Rayburn
7. Love When It Hurts: The Kind That Does Not Push People Away by Jaycee
8. That Wonder by JC Dude
9. Rediscovering Christmas by Pete Wilson
10. You’re an Answer to Prayer by jason
11. Pick Yourself Up by Michael
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!