Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
6 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. How to Lead a More Balanced Life by Todd Stocker
2. It’s Only a Season by Justin and Trisha
3. Getting over ourselves by Seth Godin
4. Why are Christians such jerks? by jon acuff
5. Why Parenting Is More Important Than Schools by Pete Wilson
6. Different Paths by Reggie Joiner
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!