Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
7 favourite links (and bloggers) from this past week:
1. 8 Leadership Lessons from a Symphony Conductor by Michael Hyatt
2. The best way to get unstuck by Seth Godin
3. You Can’t Microwave This by Pete Wilson
4. #1 Skill needed for deeper Passion in Marriage by artie
5. When Should You Give Your Kids Their Own Phone? by Carey Nieuwhof
6. Choosing My Attitude by Dusty Rayburn
7. The Church Needs More Quitters by Scott
Go and check out these great posts and let them know that I sent you!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite links from the past week? I would love to check them out!