Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
7 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. The Difference Between Trying and Doing by Michael Hyatt
2. How Churches Can Find Relevance Through Giving by Chris
3. One Word that Keeps Your Marriage Mediocre by Justin and Trisha
4. A Generous Heart by Kendra Fleming
5. I’m Tired by Michael Perkins
6. No choice by Seth Godin
7. 4 Things to Never Forget About Christmas by revtrev
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite posts from the past week? I would love to check them out!