This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 13 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. 9 TYPES OF PEOPLE I GIVE GRACE TO by Mike Foster
2. How Can I Resist Temptation When It Tastes So Good? by David Knapp
3. Our normal approach is useless here by Seth Godin
4. Retreat to Still Waters by Dusty Rayburn
5. in.him by herbhalstead
6. Our $29,000 God by Jon
7. Do You Optimize And Promote Your Guest Post by DiTesco
8. If we were actually serious about reaching the world by bradhuebert
9. Three Lies We Often Use to Excuse Disobedience by revtrev
10. A Thanksgiving Prayer: A Prayer for Mealtimes by Ann Voskamp
11. Thank God for God by jason
12. Opposite of Gratitude by Reggie Joiner
13. Empty Vessels by Michael
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!