This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 13 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Did He Know? by JC Dude
2. God in Our Daily Lives by Dusty Rayburn
3. 3 Ways To Survive The Holidays by Scott
4. What Am I Worth? by jason
5. In Excess by MAD21
6. The Ordinary. by Jon
7. You’re Not A Failure by Michael J. Ellis
8. Rethink your Christmas Picture by Reggie Joiner
9. Christmas expectations by bradhuebert
10. Fields of Faith: The Call To Leave, Go & See by Bonnie Gray
11. Ten Questions for Planning Out a Year of Blogging by Brandon Cox
12. Fear and Resistance by Michael
13. How to Get Your Readers to Share Your Content by eduardezeanu
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!
If you liked this post, please retweet it, stumble it, digg it, like it on Facebook, share on Reddit and/or share it with one of the other buttons below! Thanks!