This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 14 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Growing Generosity in Your Kids at Christmas by Michael Hyatt
2. You Need Other People – and Here’s Why by PeterP
3. It’s Not Easy To Step Into Their World by Michael J. Ellis
4. THE MOST DEADLY QUESTION FOR GRACE by Mike Foster
5. Seeing the Price Tag by JasonS
6. Time travel by bradhuebert
7. Abandoning Church by Ryan Tate
8. Growing Patience by Pete Wilson
9. stack.of.stuff by Herb Halstead
10. Desert Rhythms: Learning to “Do” Out of Your “Being” by Pete Scazzero
11. The Christmas Blessing by Dusty Rayburn
12. I Can’t Get That Time Back by Justin and Trisha
13. Top 8 Do’s & Don’ts: Gift Giving Drama At Christmas by Bonnie Gray
14. Is Your But Big Enough? by revtrev
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!
If you liked this post, please retweet it, stumble it, digg it, like it on Facebook, share on Reddit and/or share it with one of the other buttons below! Thanks!