This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 15 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Beyond the Status Quo by Carey Nieuwhof
2. Laying It Down by Pete Wilson
3. Knowing Vs. Doing by Justin and Trisha
4. 8 Keys to Ministry Success by Scott
5. The pleasant reassurance of new words by Seth Godin
6. Picking a Fight by JC Dude
7. 7 Ways to Lose 10 Blog Readers a Day by Jami De La Cruz
8. Let Us Live In Your Hands by Michael
9. peace i leave you by Duane Scott
10. context.is.everything by herbhalstead
11. 5 Ways I Know if I Am Trusting God by revtrev
12. Finishing what we didn’t start by jon
13. The gift of trust by bradhuebert
14. Social Media … or Social Blogmarking? by Devesh
15. The Faith Triangle: Live Boldy And Stop Beating Yourself Up by Bonnie Gray
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!
If you liked this post, please retweet it, stumble it, digg it, like it on Facebook, share on Reddit and/or share it with one of the other buttons below! Thanks!