This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 15 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. stealing away with my wife by kely braswell
2. You will be misunderstood by Seth Godin
3. Who Does He Give To? He Doesn’t Find Fault? by Michael J. Ellis
4. Grace From Obedience Not Feelings by Justin and Trisha
5. I Shined My Shoes by Michael
6. My Christmas Wish – A Twitter Campaign by Kissie
7. Failure’s family tree by bradhuebert
8. How to Create Conversations and Connections through Comments by Ashley Pichea
9. Three Benefits of God-sized Dreams by Megan Miller
10. How to Wait for Christmas by Ann Voskamp
11. The Greatest Christmas Dilemma (A Special Advent Giveaway) by Bonnie Gray
12. the chair by Duane Scott
13. “Rejoice” – Blog Carnival by PeterP
14. Where’s the Urgency? by jason
15. Fellowship – Time to Party! Or Something More by Dusty Rayburn
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!