This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 9 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Comfort Them by Michael
2. Pastor, Don’t Forget Your Soul! by Brandon
3. Find a Place by Dusty Rayburn
4. A Prayer For Pastors by Scott Couchenour
5. How to Keep Your Blog Posts from Dying in Your Archives by Michael Hyatt
6. The Calm Amid the Storm by Peter P
7. Who Needs Your Help? by jason
8. Which Version of the Bible is the Best? by TaterHouse
9. Content IS NOT king… Relationship is by Chase Brumfield
Go and check out these great posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the Simply Linked widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!