Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
9 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Baby Mamas by Wayne Brown
2. Faith from Rain to Shine by jason
3. Our Backwards Perspective by Michael
4. What Season Of Faith Are You Walking Through? by Bonnie Gray
5. He Can’t Make You What You Pretend to Be by Justin and Trisha
6. My Biggest Mistake In Ministry by Pete Wilson
7. DISMOUNT! Time to Find Something Else? by artie
8. The Next Question by Carey Nieuwhof
9. The Importance of Using Social Media, Social Sharing for SEO by John Saddington
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own Favourite Links Friday post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! Thanks!