- By Kevin Martineau
- September 10, 2010
- Comments Off on Favourite Links Friday 9/10/10
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 8 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. duty calls by Duane Scott
2. Seeing Persons, Not People. by Brett Barner
3. It Aint Over by Kissie
4. If we prayed as much as we worry … by Kiesha
5. No More Buts by Dusty Rayburn
6. 10 Ways to Create a Better “About Page” for Your Blog by Michael Hyatt
7. Messed Up by Michael
8. 4 Types of Link Building Techniques you Should Avoid at All Cost by Mike Nguyen
Go and check out these great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love! Do a fellow blogger a favour and share one of their posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the Simply Linked widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!
If you liked this post, please retweet it, stumble it, digg it, like it on Facebook, share on Reddit and/or share it with one of the other buttons below! Thanks!