This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
Here are 8 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Quit Living Someone Else’s Life by Pete Scazzero
2. These You Must Be by Scott Couchenour
3. Brokenness (Blog Carnival) by BridgetChumbley
4. Focus by Peter P
5. Questions or answers by Seth Godin
6. in.plain.sight by herbhalstead
7. Check Your Blind Spots by Brandon
8. 8 Silly Ways to Anger Fellow Bloggers by Ryan Biddulph
Go and check out these great posts!
Here are two ways that you can participate:
#1 Write your own”Favourite Links Friday” post (call it whatever you want) and insert the link in the Simply Linked widget below. There is no specific theme. Feel free to include whatever you want. Please include a link back to this post so that your readers can also enjoy everyone else’s favourite links.
#2 Insert the link of a post that you really enjoyed this past week in the Simply Linked widget below. Please leave a comment telling us why you chose that particular post. Please only share other people’s posts! If you want to share your post please come back on Sunday for Link love Sunday. Thanks!