Welcome to Favourite Links Friday!
This is my way of saying “Thank-you” to all my fellow bloggers by sharing some of their wonderful posts that I have read during the week.
9 of my favourite posts from the past week:
1. Impatience Is An Enemy To Spiritual Growth by Pete Wilson
2. How Giving is a Spiritual Discipline by Chris
3. Raising Beautiful Girls by Kendra Fleming
4. Leave Room For Grace & Find Your True Voice by Bonnie Gray
5. How To Simplify Your Life in One Easy Step by Larry Hehn
6. Throwing Rocks at Trees by Ryan Tate
7. Remember Where You’re Headed by jason
8. A Little Grace Goes A Long Way (Like Yeast in Bread) by Dusty Rayburn
9. Truly Inspired by Justin and Trisha
Go and check out these great posts!
Also, make sure you check out Jason’s Light Friday Hit List over at Connecting to Impact for some more great posts!
Now it’s your turn to share some love!
What were some of your favourite posts from the past week? I would love to check them out!