I LOVE to read blogs! I currently have 84 different blogs in my reader. These blogs represent many different niches (pastors, business leaders, writers, professional and amateur bloggers and others). I don’t just love reading blogs though I love sharing them too! If I read something that stirs my heart, inspires me or teaches me something new I share it.
Here are some ways that I share blog posts that I like:
1. By tweeting about it. If the blog has a retweet button I will hit that and if it doesn’t I will post my own tweet about.
2. I share it on my google reader. This is something that I just started doing about a week ago. I am loving this feature on google reader.
3. I digg it. Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. From the biggest online destinations to the most obscure blog, Digg surfaces the best stuff as voted on by their users. You won’t find editors at Digg — they’re here to provide a place where people can collectively determine the value of content and they’re changing the way people consume information online.
4. I stumble it. StumbleUpon is an Internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a personalized recommendation engine which uses peer and social-networking principles.
5. I include it in my “Favourite Links Friday” posts. This is my new and improved version of my old “Friday Top Five” posts. This is an opportunity for me to give back to the blogging community by sharing all the favourite posts that I read in the past week. You can get involved in doing this as well!Click here to find out how.
Do you share blog posts that you like? If so, how?