I am blessed to be the dad of three beautiful and wonderful girls. It is a huge privilege and responsibility being a parent.
I love my girls dearly and I want what is best for them but I know that I can not raise my girls on my own. On my own I will fall short.
Yes, God has blessed me with a great wife but even the two of us can’t do it fully together. We need God’s help and the best way to seek God’s help is through prayer.
What I pray for my girls:
- They would know God’s love for them and His desire to have a relationship with them.
- They would grow and mature in their relationship with God.
- They would be salt and light to those around them.
- God would protect them physically and spiritually.
- They would be leaders among their friends in doing what is right
- They wouldn’t be followers of the crowd.
- They would be respectful and kind to all that they come in contact with.
- They would always do their best in whatever they are doing.
What I pray for myself and Lauren as we seek to be the best parents that we can be:
- We would have wisdom and patience.
- We would be sensitive to the unique needs and personalities of our girls.
- We would love our girls unconditionally.
- We would be positive examples.
- Our girls would see our love for God in our lives.
What are some of the things that you pray for your children and for yourself as a parent?