On August 8th, Shooting the Breeze turned two (I can’t believe I missed it AGAIN!:) This blog has been a incredible blessing to me. I have met some incredible people through this blog and I so grateful for everyone who reads this blog and participates in the discussions here. My purpose for writing this blog still remains the same: to share what God is teaching me and what ever else is on my mind. I am looking forward to another great year!
Here are some stats from the past year:
- Total posts: 626 (As of August 8th)
- Total posts for year two: 351
- Total visitors: 50,000
- Total visitors for year two: 35,292
- Total page views: 74,552
- Total page views for year two: 52,874
- Average visits per day: 143
- People who are subscribed in a reader: 186 (if you are not currently subscribed in reader click here.)
Here are the top viewed posts from this past year:
- What is your personal leadership style?
- Would you let go of the rope?
- Sermon Synopsis 10/12 – Lessons from a Leper
- Sermon Synopsis 5/11 – I am God’s child
- Two kinds of surrender
Thanks again to everyone who takes the time to read my thoughts! My prayer and desire is that as I write about my experiences that others can learn from them as well.