- This week was a full week but an awesome week.
- We kicked off our Christianity Explored Course on Monday night. I love being able to share why I believe what I do!
- Laptop power bar finally packed it in this week. New one won’t be here to October 9th. Ugh!
- We had a great day today!
- Weather was beautiful so we went to the beach for a BBQ.
- Church was full today – it was great to finally have all of our families back.
- We showed Prince Caspian at the church on Friday night. That was a great movie!
- Canucks are 4-0 in the pre-season!
- I ran twice this week. My goal is to run at least three times a week. I want to get to my goal of running three miles without stopping!
- Watch strap broke this week – it has been freeing and frustrating at the same time!
- Most of my favourite shows premiered this week (Heroes, Survivor, Amazing Race).
- Took a FULL sabbath this week for the first time in TOO long. It felt good!
- I am looking forward to starting the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Church Wide Initiative on October 19th.
- It has been hard saying no to hockey pools this year BUT this is the decision that I have made so that I can focus on more important things.
- Saw some seals at the beach today playing as they ate a fish – it was very cool!
- I love living on the North Island!
- The van sprung a leak in the back lift – hopefully it will get fixed this week.
- I am done for the night! Time to kick back and relax.
Sunday’s Random Thoughts
Be the first to start the conversation.