As the year comes to a close, I would like to share some of the best posts on Shooting the Breeze from this past year.
Top 10 Posts by Traffic
These are the 10 posts that had the most pageviews this year. Some of them are over a year old now and continue to get lots of traffic from search engines.
1. Insecurity destroys relationships
2. Lessons from a Leper
3. God’s grace is amazing!
4. Creative ways to share the gospel
5. Dangerous Church Part 2
6. What is your personal leadership style?
7. Courage is . . .
8. What are your core values?
9. Just a little chat (guest post by Duane Scott)
10. Protecting your Pastor (guest post by Ryan Tate)
Top 10 Posts by Comments
These are the 10 posts that have the highest number of comments (including my own).
1. I want to get to know you better! (60 comments)
2. 3 steps to having peace (53 comments)
3. Please pray for our church family (51 comments)
4. I’m Scared To Guest Post (42 comments) [guest post by Michael Perkins]
5. Self-control is more than just self-help (42 comments)
6. 7 questions to ask before hitting “Publish” (40 comments)
7. 2 practical ways to pursue gentleness in our lives (38 comments)
8. It is infinitely easier to quit than to endure (37 comments)
9. Time Off (36 comments) [guest post by Michael Perkins]
10. Is God’s grace really sufficient? (36 comments)
Thanks again to everyone who visits and comments on this blog. I truly appreciate you!
If you have a blog, what were some of your most visited and commented on posts?