As the year comes to a close, I would like to share some of the best posts from this past year. In 2011 I had the most page views and comments since starting this blog!
Top 10 posts by traffic
These are the 10 posts that had the most page views this year. Some of them are several years old and continue to get lots of traffic from search engines.
1. Make a difference in someone else’s life today!
2. 6 ways to practice the presence of God throughout your day
3. 2 ways to get out of our comfort zone
4. 5 characteristics of a hero
5. Insecurity destroys relationships
6. God helps us handle what we are given
7. The greatest pain in life is not to die but to be ignored
8. What is your personal leadership style?
9. Following Jesus is easy?
10. True leaders are distinguished by their character!
Top 10 posts by comments
These are the 10 posts that have the highest number of comments (including my own).
1. 7 awesome WordPress plugins
2. Creating a comment policy
3. 12 essentials of good confrontation
4. The best advice for a happy marriage
5. Jump In (Guest post by Michael Perkins)
6. 6 ways to practice the presence of God throughout your day
7. Facebook and change
8. 3 ways to manage stress
9. Switching from Blogger to WordPress
10. Overcoming writer’s block
Thanks again to everyone who visits and comments on this blog. I truly appreciate you!
If you have a blog, what were some of your most visited and commented on posts?