Since it has been several weeks since my last “getting to know my readers” post I figured I was due up for another one. These posts have been a fun and a great way to get to know all of you better! In this post, I want to get to know a little bit more about your habits.
Here are some questions for you to answer:
1. I am more likely to take a:
(b) a bath..
2. I am more likely to squeeze the toothpaste:
(a) in the middle.
(b) from the end.
(c) roll it up.
3. If lost, I will probably:
(a) stop and ask for directions.
(b) check the map.
(c) find my way by driving around.
4. I read the paper starting with:
(c) world news.
(d) local news.
(f) cross word puzzle.
5. When I undress at night, I put my clothes:
(a) on a hanger in the closet.
(b) folded neatly over a chair.
(c) stuffed into the hamper.
(d) left on the floor
Here are my responses:
1. Shower. I have never been a bath person.
2. From the end and then I will roll it up as it empties. I MUST get every last bit of toothpaste out! Okay, I admit it, I am cheap!
3. Find my way by driving around. No shame here in admitting that. I wish I could say that it was an effective strategy … but I can’t.
4. Sports. Is there any other section in the newspaper?
5. Left on the floor. I put them in the hamper in the morning (most times:)
Now it’s your turn! Share your responses below!