Have you ever asked yourself this question: Where would I be today without God’s amazing grace? I have and do from time to time.
I wonder where I would be if God hadn’t intervened with His amazing grace?
- When I was a teenager and I was heading down a path of destruction?
- And I never met my wife?
- In my first ministry position when I was thinking of quitting because it was too hard?
- When I was on my medical leave three years ago and I was on the verge of becoming another statistic of a burned out pastor?
- This summer when tragedy hit our church?
Where would I be today without God’s amazing grace?
- I would be hopeless.
- I would be purposeless.
- I would be alone.
- I would be miserable.
- I would be flat on my face.
- I would be lost.
But praise be to God that He did intervene with His amazing grace! And now:
- I have a hope that goes beyond today!
- I have a purpose in my life that keeps me going each day!
- I am blessed with an amazing wife and three beautiful children!
- I am not alone because He promises to never leave me nor forsake me!
- I have a joy that does not depend on circumstances!
- I am found, loved, accepted, secure and significant!
I am so grateful for God’s amazing grace and sweet love! Are you?
Where would you be today without God’s amazing grace?